The Gainey model extended aeration sewer treatment system is a top of the line community sewerage system for housing developments from as small as 5 homes to as large as 500 (up to 200,000GPD). This system can also be used for commercial or institutional facilities of practically any size. Designed to meet La DHH and “Ten States Standards” requirements. The beauty of our precast plants is that they can be installed in stages to meet your project’s phase requirements.
Our specialty contracting crew is licensed and insured to install our extended aeration treatment plants in Louisiana and Mississippi. All of our work is performed conforming to OSHA’s regulations for safety in excavation.
Advanced Sewer Treatment Options Available
- Meets the strictest discharge limits of 5 mg/L BOD – 5 mg/L TSS – 2 mg/L Ammonia Nitrogen – 5 mg/L Phosphorus
- Can be used to upgrade existing facilities that now have to meet these stricter guidelines.
- We have multiple options available to accommodate all budgets and footprint sizes.
Call for design and sizing assistance (225) 567-2700 Ask for Cyndi
|CONCRETE:||Class 1 concrete with design strength of 5000 PSI at 28 days. Unit is of monolithic construction at floor and first stage of wall.|
|REINFORCEMENT||Grade 60 reinforced with steel rebar conforming to ASTM A615 on required centers.|
|GRATING||Galvanized Serrated Bar Grating shall be pedestrian duty and lockable|
- Flexible footprints to meet your site requirements
- SCADA remote monitoring equipment
- Flow management
- Dosing/Equalization Systems
- Tertiary Filters
- Lift Stations
Need a DIFFERENT size or looking for a CAD drawing? Contact email@example.com