Why waste time and labor on the tedious installation of pipe and valves in your next utility vault? Let Gainey’s plumb it out for you so you can avoid costly additional equipment, skilled labor, and jobsite interruptions. Contact us for custom drawings per your site requirements.
We’ll handle the headache for you and make you look good too!
|CONCRETE:||Class 1 concrete with design strength of 5000 PSI at 28 days|
|REINFORCEMENT:||Conforms to ASTM C478 – “Standard Specification for Precast Reinforced Concrete Manhole Sections”|
|CUSTOM:||Designed to meet your local codes and regulations|
- All valves and piping installed prior to delivery with supports
- Sloped sump cast in prior to delivery, eliminating field pour
- All penetrations, sump, and TOC precisely at design elevation
- Can be value engineered to convert from cast in place to precast
- Delivery and set in prepared excavation with state-of-the-art crane-truck (location dependent)
Standard Drawing Available: